We take our obligation to preserve the privacy and security of our users’ personal information very seriously. In order to offer you with financial services and products, we need to know a few facts about you. All of the information you provide, whether it’s through an application or another form, or through correspondence (including email and phone calls) or any other medium.
This policy explains how and why we collect, use, and disclose different types of personal information. Aside from that, it describes how to restrict the use and sharing of your personal data. Except as noted below, we do not divulge any of our customers’ personal information to parties outside of our organisation.
For example, we utilise Google Analytics, Facebook, and other third-party analytics services to assess your use of the platform, provide reports on activity, monitor performance metrics, and collect and analyse other information related to the platform and mobile and internet usage…. Additional information about these third parties, including how to opt out of some data collection, may be found at www.google.com/analytics. In the event that you do not use any of these services, the platform’s complete functionality may be inaccessible. All browser data is therefore obtained anonymously, de-identified, and in the aggregate.
Do Not Track (DNT) is an option that may be found in a number of web browsers. Until now, we haven’t figured out how to respond to DNT messages.
Protection of personal data
In order to provide you with products and services, we restrict access to your personal and account information. This includes physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to protect your personal information. Routine internal audits of our company’s operations are part of our commitment to safeguarding the privacy of your personal information.
In order to defend our rights, yours, or those of others; investigate fraud; or respond to a request from the government, we may need to share your personal information with law enforcement or the government.
Providers of services
- By applying for a GREYBLOCKER24 debit card, you agree to Lincoln Savings Bank’s privacy policies.
- GREYBLOCKER24’s Owner’s Reward Credit Card utilises Deserve and is issued by Celtic Bank. The privacy policies of both Deserve and Celtic Bank will be respected if you apply for this card.
- GREYBLOCKER24 and Ada Support Inc. collaborated to provide you this chatbot, and you agree to their privacy policies.
Preserving Access to Your Private Information.
If you have given us permission to keep your personal information, we will keep it for as long as is required to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. As needed by law, to settle disputes or enforce agreements, we will retain and use personal information. If you are no longer a customer, your personal information will not be destroyed unless it is required or permitted by law. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or issues concerning our handling of your personal information.
Keeping Children’s Personal Space Safe.
We never knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 on our websites or applications. It is our policy to take reasonable steps to remove any personally identifiable information we learn to have on a user who is under the age of 18. if you believe that we have any information from a minor, please tell us at https://www.greyblocker24.com/privacy-policy/.
Right to Privacy
It’s required that we provide additional information to California residents on how we use and disclose their “personal information,” as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), other than the information we receive when providing financial goods and services. However, the CCPA does not cover all GREYBLOCKER24 firms.
We may collect the following categories of personal information about you based on your interactions with our website and services:
- Information about you, such as your name and email address, your IP address, and the unique identifiers for any mobile devices you use;
- This includes your browsing history, access history, and how you interact with our website.
Several privacy safeguards .
More legal safeguards may apply if you reside in California. You have the legal right to request that we do the following:
- The types of sources, the business or commercial rationale for gathering or distributing this information, and the categories of third parties with whom we shared this information have all been listed below over the last year.
- We will provide you with any and all information we have about you, including a copy if you request one.
- Please email us if you would want to delete part of your personal information from our database.